I’m Stacey, and I’m very glad to meet you.
I am a manual orthopedic specialist with several areas of expertise and an integrated approach to helping my clients heal – mind, body, and spirit. I work with people who want to heal on a deep level.
Licensed as a physical therapist in Maryland, I specialize in Myofascial Release, Craniosacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Lymphatic Drainage, and Pelvic Health for men and women. Many people experience functional problems with their bowels, bladder, or sexual and reproductive organs and think they have to live with these problems forever. The great news is – proper Physical Therapy for the pelvic region offers real solutions.
You deserve the right kind of care
If you’re looking for a thorough approach with an experienced, attuned practitioner who treats your whole being and not just your symptoms …
If you need a true partner to help you heal deeply from chronic disease and pain, and move forward in health …
If you want a practitioner with deep experience in multiple, evidence-based treatment modalities …
If you have been to other Physical Therapists who treated your presenting symptoms and sent you on your way, but your problems persist …
If you are looking for someone who understands that true healing has mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects as well as physical …
… then you’ve come to the right place.
What do I treat, and how?
I bring 25 years of holistic practice in many different therapeutic modalities:
- Myofascial release for all orthopedic problems: Tightness, pain, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, hypermobility, autoimmune disorders, arthritis
- Manual lymph drainage for lymphedema and general swelling
- Craniosacral therapy for headaches, migraines, neurologic issues, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), and overall wellbeing
- Visceral Manipulation of the fascia around organs for myriad issues including IBS, Celiac disease, Crohn’s, SIBO, pelvic organ issues
- Pelvic Health for Women & Men: bowel, bladder, sexual dysfunction, pelvic pain, dyspareunia (painful intercourse), vestibulitis, vulvodynia, vulvar skin disorders, infertility, endometriosis, post-pelvic surgeries
- Vagus Nerve work for trauma and stress, teaching you self-treatment techniques!
We’re in this together
You and I will be a team in getting to the root of your issues; we’ll work together to address your physical problems, not just treat symptoms, and to create true, deep healing. In addition to the hands-on therapy I’ll provide, I will also teach you techniques that you can use yourself (in between visits and long after your treatments with me) to further your healing and create the long-lasting wellness you desire.
Therapy is done in a private professional office in the Chevy Chase area, or in my new office at 6209 Executive Boulevard in Rockville. In both spaces, I strive to create an environment that is calm, nurturing, and supportive of your emotional needs so that you are most comfortable during our work together.
Most appointments are 60 minutes in length; your first appointment may be 75 minutes if both you and I have the time available.
I offer a free 15-20 minute phone consultation to determine if we are a good match for your healing journey. You can call me at 267-872-8760 or email me at email@example.com to set up an appointment for that consultation.
I look forward to connecting with you!